IN HER SHOES Application Form & Terms & Conditions
Thank you for expressing interest in participating in the next In Her Shoes – Pre Loved Fashion Market. The following page contains all the information you will need and the terms and conditions you must oblige by as a stallholder if your application is accepted.
When completing the application form make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions on the following pages in full. By booking and paying for a stall, you agree to abide by In Her Shoes terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: Each stallholder MUST complete their own Application Form i.e. if two (2) people wish to share a stall then two (2) Forms MUST be submitted for application.
STALL SHARING: Stalls can be shared! If you wish to share a stall space and share the cost then you can find a friend to share with.
Where: Engadine – Anzac Oval Youth Centre: Anzac Ave, Engadine OR Wollongong – Pioneer Hall Wollongong: 84 Church Street, Wollongong OR Camden – AH&I Hall: 193-195 Argyle Street, Camden.
Stallholders should arrive by 8.00 am and be ready to enter venue for set up – Stallholders will not be able to enter the venue until this time and MUST BE READY to begin sale at 9am. In Her Shoes will be open to the public at 9.00 am.
Parking: There is parking near the venue and easy access for you to bring your products in.
On Arrival: Please locate one of us, The Girls (Liz, Jade or Amanda) at the front of the hall to check in your arrival and be appointed to your stall.
Open Hours: In Her Shoes runs from 9am- 2pm – Stallholders are NOT to pack up or leave before 2pm (unless sold out of items).
Stalls: Each stall is approximately 3m x 3m and is large enough for two racks and one table or two tables and one rack. Stalls can be designed however you like as long as it is neatly presented. You must bring your own tables and racks UNFORTUNATELY THESE VENUES DO NOT PROVIDE TABLES OR CHAIRS OR RACKS.
Stall price is $55 each. This price MUST be paid within 5 working days of your application being accepted (if there is a problem with payment please contact us immediately via email or privately on Facebook). Refunds will only be granted up to 3 weeks prior to your market you have applied for.
The stall price covers public liability insurance for venue and individual stall holders (please note – many markets expect you to take out your own insurance policy on top of the stall holders price), venue hire and advertising in a variety of areas including new banners in more locations near and around Engadine, Wollongong and Camden, flyers and letterbox drops, posters, internet advertising OTHER than Facebook, newspapers, through other businesses, and more leading up to and on date of the event.
If you require more than one stall you MUST discuss this prior to making payment, to make sure there is enough stalls available.
All stalls must be presented neatly, orderly and appealing. Any stalls that are not presented in this matter will be asked to adjust accordingly or consequently removed from In Her Shoes.
Each stall has been allocated and you will be assigned on arrival.
Bring: Please bring your own trestle table and Racks. This must be used carefully and taken care of. Please feel free to bring a table cloth or something to dress up your trestle table however, there is to be NOTHING PUT UP ON WALLS OF THE HALL.
Other ideas to dress up your stall: clothes hangers, a hat stand, small body mannequin, full length mirror – MUST BE ABLE TO STAND SAFELY, float money, change, plastic bags etc.
Tips for a successful market:
- Signage, mirrors, pre-pricing your clothing helps or even having “$20 table/rack” etc, framing signage, flowers are also ways to make your stall more appealing. The better looking your own stall is the more people will be drawn to look and buy from you.
- Telling as many people as possible will also help! Keep checking our Facebook page for weekly updates, tips and news.
- Promote the market in your area, print up posters and place them in your workplace, schools etc. The more people we can attract to our market the more customers we can get to your stall! A poster will be attached with your confirmation email. Feel free to duplicate this poster and place in any area where you feel people will see it and be drawn to our market.
Facilities: There are clean toilets at these venues that can be used by the public and stallholders. These toilets can be used as change rooms if people want to try items on. However, we suggest taking money before allowing people to try things on and returning money to buyer if the item is not wanted.
RULES of In Her Shoes:
1. You can ONLY sell items such as clothing, shoes, bags, accessories/ jewellery for women, men, children and babies. All items must be in good condition, and may be new with tags. Any items that are considered not in good condition will be removed.
NO products, perfumes, makeup, electrical items eg hair straighteners, food, books, quilts, trinkets, toys, baby products etc. If any items OTHER than those which are acceptable are found at your stall, you will be asked to remove them or leave the sale with no refund of stall holder fee.
2. No underwear (including undies, knickers, g-strings, full briefs, stockings etc). Good quality or near new; bras, petticoats, slips, half-slips, camisoles, corsets, suspender belts, nighties, slinkys and pyjamas or items with tags still attached are allowed to be sold.
3. No swimwear (including one-pieces, two-pieces, bikinis) Good quality or near new board shorts, rashies, wraps and sarongs or items with tags still attached are allowed to be sold.
4. No sportswear (including sports bras, socks, runners or anything pongy). Good quality or near new crop tops, leggings, yoga pants, t-shirts, shorts, singlets, track suits, sport sweaters, raincoats and spray jackets or items with tags still attached are allowed to be sold.
5. The sale of counterfeit merchandise (fake or knock off merchandise) is illegal and is not welcome at In Her Shoes.
6. Your racks MUST be sturdy, able to stand freely without falling and fit into your stall space. Any racks or tables not suitable or safe will be asked to be removed from the market floor.
7. Do not drag items across the floor. Any damage to the floor (i.e. scratching) will result in the stallholder having to pay for the re-surfacing of the floor.
8. Nothing can be hung, stuck, tapped, glued, nailed, screwed or attached to any wall or door of the venue.
9. There is ample parking near the venues and on surrounding streets. Please check street signs for times and ensure parking fees are paid. No responsibility is taken by the organisers for any parking infringements.
10. You must take ALL RUBBISH with you, and anything else you bring, with you at the end of the day!
Safety: The stallholder is responsible for the safety for their stall, and agrees to set items up in a safe and secure manner to avoid any mishaps. Please do not place goods for sale including shoes and tubs of clothes on the floor or in front of your table.
Security: Stallholders are responsible for their stall security of their own goods and monies. Each stall must be attended by one person at all times. No responsibility is taken by the organisers for theft, loss or damage.
Payment and Refund Policy: Successful applicants will be notified and invoiced via email. We accept Direct Deposit only. Full payment must be completed within 5 working days of your application to secure your spot. (Please contact In Her Shoes via email or private Facebook if you have a problem with payment). Please email us the receipt number of your payment as soon as it has been made so we can track the payment. If payment is late, you risk the possibility of your stall being allocated to another applicant.
If you are unable to attend your booked event stall, you may transfer your booking to a relative or friend. You are not able to transfer your booking to a future event.
If stall is transferred to someone else please have the new person complete the application form at end of this document and send to In Her Shoes immediately.
- In Her Shoes reserves the right to refuse admission to the event to any person without giving any reason and to eject any person and/or his/her goods and chattels without giving any reason for the same.
- In Her Shoes and those associated with In Her Shoes accept no liability for the loss or damage of any kind suffered by any person who enters the market area and all persons who enter the market area do so at their own risk.
- Each stallholder agrees to indemnify event organisers against all claims for damages or injury to the property or person of any persons in respect of any claim by any such person arising out of negligence on the part of the stallholder or their agents or servants.
Please complete the application form after reading these terms and conditions and send confirmation to this email to this address: email@example.com please respond as soon as possible as spaces are limited and some spaces are already occupied by permanent stall holders. You will then receive a confirmation email which will have payment details and a poster for you to use to help promote In Her Shoes event you are attending.
Once the payment confirmation email has been sent to you please make payment promptly by the within 5 working days otherwise your stall will be given away without notification.
Please pay in a timely fashion, as the money is used to put the deposit and bond and then final payment of hall – without this payment by the given date In Her Shoes would not be able to run. Money is also used for advertising and signage.
Feel free to email us with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the In Her Shoes – Pre-Loved Fashion Market.
The Girls, In Her Shoes Market xo www.facebook.com/inhershoesprelovedfashionmarket